Thanks everybody! Our swap is full!
I don't have enough projects going on at once, so how about I host another "i spy" charm swap! Want to join in the fun? I'm looking for 55 participants (US residents only, please). You send me 56 charms of one fabric and get 56 unique charm squares in return. What a deal! If you know of anybody that may be interested, please pass this along. The sooner the swap fill up, the sooner you'll have your fabric to play with!
to join the swap:
Fill out the form at the end of this post to secure your spot in the swap. If you want 2 spots, fill out the form twice.We are full!
- Purchase one yard of 100% cotton, designer fabric appropriate for an "i spy" quilt. (No Hancocks or JoAnns and no licensed prints.) We will be exchanging 5 inch charms so make sure the scale of the print you choose is appropriate.
- After you purchase your fabric, upload a picture to the flickr group. Do this as soon as possible so we can make sure there aren't any duplicates.
- Do not prewash your fabric. Cut your fabric into 5 inch charms. If you need a tutorial on cutting your fabric into charms, please read this tutorial by Elizabeth Hartman.
- Place ALL 56 of your 5 inch fabric charms in a plastic zipper bag along with a piece of paper with your name, flickr ID, mailing address and e-mail address. Mail your charms to me (my address will be e-mailed to you) and be sure to include a self-addressed stamped envelope so I can mail your charms back to you. The tentative due date for me to receive your charms will be June 1st but this may change depending on how long it takes the swap to fill up.
- Try and wait patiently for your charms to arrive in the mail then create something amazing!