November 26, 2009

Frosty the Snowman--late Halloween pictures

When I asked my son what he wanted to be for Halloween, his response was "a snowman." Okay, not what I was expecting. Before I started making his costume, I asked him on several different occassions just to make sure the response was always the same. After some thinking, I figured out how I was going to accomplish this. On the way home from the fabric store, my son announced that he wants to be a pirate for Halloween. Sorry, little dude--you're gonna be a snowman this year! I think it turned out pretty well:

You can't see the cute little red buttons on the front because I wasn't smart enough to take his bag from him before I took the picture. This one shows the costume a little better:



And the back:

I used a Simplicity pattern for a toddler pumpkin costume and white fleece to make the body of the snowman. He got lots of compliments!


No comments:

Post a Comment