Friday, August 21, 2009

sweet little baby

I combined a few challenges to make a fun baby card. I used CPS Sketch 129:

I rotated the sketch and also used 365 Cards Day 173 - Mixed Message. The challenge there is to incorporate three ways to create a sentiment to make one big sentiment.

I made the sentiment using part of a rubber stamp (sweet), a chipboard sticker (little), and Sizzix die cut letters (baby). The patterned paper is more American Crafts. I added some ink around the edges (Tim Holtz), some stitching, a piece of denim fabric, and ribbon. I love it! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

STAMPING SAM said...

Love the color combo, looks great for a little guy at any age.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Terrific how you turned the sketch and used words instead of images for the rectangles. Great stitching job.

~amy~ said...

fabbie card...I can't get enough of stitching these days...