Thursday, May 21, 2009

365 Cards Day 81 & Use It Challenge 10

I have just one card to share as I spent almost all of my free time today digging more junk out of the basement instead of crafting. :( My card is for 365 Cards Day 81 - It's Hip to be Square and Use It Challenge 10. For 365 Cards, the challenge was to use 5 squares on your card.


The requirements for the Use It challenge:
1. monochromatic scraps (scraps of coordinating pink patterned papers)
2. rub-ons or clear stickers (Making Memories "happy birthday" rub-on)
3. chipboard (rectangular piece I stitched all my squares to)
4. (optional) non-traditional ribbon (hemp cord)

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

rae said...

This is absolutely DARLING, Steph!! Love the monochromatic scraps you used here, and your stitching is fabulous!!
Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
hugs & ♥♥♥~
rae

~amy~ said...

great job combining challenges Steph...I love what you've done!

Chrissie said...

This is just fab. I must check out the Use it challenge, siounds good.
Chrissie

Suzanne :O ) said...

pretty card! I love the balance of the kraft w/ the pink scraps, and the layout is really neat! :D

Shari said...

So cute, love all that pink and the stitching.