May 21, 2009

365 Cards Day 81 & Use It Challenge 10

I have just one card to share as I spent almost all of my free time today digging more junk out of the basement instead of crafting. :( My card is for 365 Cards Day 81 - It's Hip to be Square and Use It Challenge 10. For 365 Cards, the challenge was to use 5 squares on your card.


The requirements for the Use It challenge:
1. monochromatic scraps (scraps of coordinating pink patterned papers)
2. rub-ons or clear stickers (Making Memories "happy birthday" rub-on)
3. chipboard (rectangular piece I stitched all my squares to)
4. (optional) non-traditional ribbon (hemp cord)

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely DARLING, Steph!! Love the monochromatic scraps you used here, and your stitching is fabulous!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
    hugs & ♥♥♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job combining challenges Steph...I love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab. I must check out the Use it challenge, siounds good.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card! I love the balance of the kraft w/ the pink scraps, and the layout is really neat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love all that pink and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete