Tuesday, March 31, 2009

365 Cards Day 29 & 31 -- Finishing March

I finished up the last two cards for March, and I think I completed the whole month. I hope I didn't miss any! For Day 29 - Super Sketchy Sunday, I made this card:

I do not like the way this card turned out. I couldn't get the circles to work, the stamping is terrible, and I couldn't figure out what to use for the little circle embellishments. They are blobs of Stickles in case you can't tell. I would normally never have posted this card, but I had to finish the March challenges.

I love the way my card turned out for Day 31 - I'm Rounding the Corner:
My corner rounder is one of my favorite tools, so I really enjoyed making this card. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! Love the bright, fun colors on your 365 card for today!

~amy~ said...

Great job on both of them and congrats for finishing up the month!!!

Vicky said...

Great job on both of these, Steph. I really love the rounded corners card - that's awesome. Congrats on completing our first month of challenges!!

kristie sessions said...

i love both of these. Especially the layout and round corners on the second card. great idea! You did so awesome this month. I bet your card box is just stuffed full!! Can't wait to see what april brings!