Saturday, March 21, 2009

365 Cards--Catching Up on Week #3

I had to work today, so I was limited on time to catch up on this week's challenges. After getting home, playing with my son, reading a lot of books, bathtime, and eating dinner, I took a little time to make the last two cards. Here's my card for Day 20 - Inside Out--



I used a star punch to make the little see-through border on the bottom. I love that the card looks kind of plain from the outside but kind of fancy on the inside.

I also whipped up a card for Day #21 - Sing Along Saturday. I also really like the song "Stand by Me" and feel like this card reflects that theme--

I made the stamp at one of my Omaha Etsy team meetings last year. I haven't used it since I made it, but I thought the tree image was fitting for the sentiment which I printed using my computer. It's clean and simple, but it would be a great card to show somebody your support. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Fantastic cards!! Both are just beautiful and the Lean on Me card is just perfect for the challenge. Great job!

~amy~ said...

Both of your cards turned out great for the challenges!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a wonderful job you did on both of these challenges. I especially like the inside out card. Great job.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Karen Lee said...

Great job on both cards....I really like the DAD card!!

Lorraine said...

great art I love the colours

kristie sessions said...

I love those punched stars and that tree!! You made it yourself which totally rocks! YOu did a great job with these challenges!