March 8, 2009

365 Cards--Catching Up on Week #1

I finally finished up the last two cards for week #1, so now I'm all caught up. Here's my card for Day #6 Flashy Friday--


I never use much bling, so this is about as flashy as I get. It's really cloudy today, so the picture isn't great and doesn't really catch all the sparkle. I used a silver Archiver's flat card, some sparkly silver ribbon, and a Sizzix die cut heart with purple Stickles. I embossed the heart with the Cuttlebug swiss dots folder to give me a template for where to put the Stickles. The sentiment is Kolette Hall stamped in purple ink.

Here's my circle card for Day #7 Shape Up--

I used Making Memories cardstock and K & Company paper that I stamped with a Stampabilities script stamp. For the circle, I used a coaster I bought at Michael's a long time ago. (It's amazing what you find when you start cleaning and organizing.) I tied the coaster with some twine. The sentiment is Kolette Hall, and I hightlighed the letters and flower with Stickles (hard to tell in the photo). Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, I looove them ! Thanks for joining us !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the second card! The twine wrapped all around the circle like that looks so great! :)

    ReplyDelete