Wednesday, March 25, 2009

365 Card Day 24 - Setting the Scene

So the challenge was to make a card with a nature scene. Nothing I had in mind was working out, so I went a little more abstract and made this nature-inspired card:


Kind of looks like a swarm of butterflies fluttering through the trees. I also cheated because this is a remake of a card I made awhile back (just with a different patterned paper and sentiment). I always want to remake cards I really like but never do because there are so many new cards to make. The sentiment stamp is one I had in my stash but had never used. I felt it was fitting for this card, though. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Pam said...

It's beautiful, Steph - I love the idea that it's a swarm of butterflies!

~amy~ said...

SWEET....lovin' all those butterflies!!

Karen Lee said...

Love those butterflies!!

kristie sessions said...

Love it! Such a pretty card!

AUsome mom said...

Gorgeous!! I LOVE that paper! The butterflies look awesome.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This card is so lovely and elegant those butterflies are gorgeous. Great job with this challenge.

Debbie Stelton

Vicky said...

Oooh!!! I love this, Steph! The colors, the butterflies, the leaves, oh my! just gorgeous :)