Thursday, March 12, 2009

2S4Y Laura's Sketch 21

I don't normally make Easter cards, but after brainstorming about Laura's sketch for this week's 2S4Y challenge, I came up with this cute little card--


I had purchased a stamp with this sentiment, but it was too large for the card so I printed this using my computer and fancy printer. Now that I have a nice printer, I shouldn't be buying anymore sentiment stamps. I don't have that much willpower, though. I got the cute little bunny stamp from the $1 bin at Michael's. Now I just need to find a cute picture of my son to go inside and make more for the grandparents and great-grandparents. Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Making Memories and Hobby Lobby cardstock, KI Memories brown polka dot paper, the Paper Studio blue polka dot paper, studio G bunny stamp, buttons & machine stitching

8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Darling! i just picked up this stamp yesterday!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Oh that bunny is way adorable! I like it, Thanks for sharing the co. I am going to look for it and your card is cute!

Nancy Sanders said...

I just love your card, so sweet. The bunny is adorable too. I will have to go to Michaels tomorrow. I have your site on my favorites list. I really enjoy your style of card making.

cheryln said...

cuter than cute!!

Joke said...

Wow, love this card. Like the clean and simple style.

SelahCafe said...

This could not be any cuter!! I love it!

Berdien said...

Such a sweet card !!! Great job !

Savitri said...

Very cute!! The bunny is adorable! Great colors too!!