Thursday, January 8, 2009

2S4Y--Peet's Bonus Sketch

I've run into a creative block for Kazan's sketch this week over at 2S4Y, but I did finish a card for Peet's bonus sketch-

I made this Valentine's Day card--


I used white linen cardstock, a silver flat card (Archiver's), heart patterned paper (Heidi Grace), die cut heart (Cricut), "XOXO" sentiment (studio g), and finished off with zig zag stitching on my sewing machine.

I have my card for Kazan's sketch almost finished--I'm just having a hard time finding the right finishing touch. I'll have it posted before the Saturday deadline, though. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Kazan Clark said...

Love your take on Peet's sketch - can't wait to see what you did with mine Steph
Hugs
Kazan

Rosanne said...

Terrific card, love the heart!

Lea L. said...

Cute card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is so adorable! Sometimes simple and sweet is just the best!

rae said...

Perfect take on Peet's sketch, fabulous job!

Aussieleigh said...

Very Pretty - simple and sweet!

Peet said...

Gorgeous,,,love it!!!!!!
Steph, thank you so much for playing!
Hugs,
Peet