Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2S4Y Weekly Sketch--Laura's Sketch 13

I immediately loved Laura's sketch this week over at 2 Sketches 4 You. It has a nice, basic design but has so many possibilities--

I made yet another Christmas card using patterned papers from the new American Crafts Christmas pack. I really did not need any more paper, but I couldn't let my 50% off coupon go to waste!

I like the how the polka dots are repeated throughout the card. I used dark green cardstock (The Paper Company), red cardstock (Making Memories), patterned paper (American Crafts), "joy" stamp (Vap! Scrap $1 Michael's stamp), green ink (StazOn), ribbon and buttons from my stash, and machine stitching to complete the card. Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is just so cute Steph! I LOVE the polka dots too!
Laura

Pam said...

Very nice and I love the stitching!

Frida said...

Great card !

Terrie B x said...

Your card is `beautiful`..:)~X~

Martha said...

Your card is great!
Martha

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!!! Love your stitching!

rae said...

GREAT card... love the polka dots & your gorgeous stitching!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Super cute! So fun and bright!

Softangelkisses said...

Love the traditional Christmas colors!

Hanneke said...

Love that stitching!! Greta card!

Kristen Swain said...

love the buttons on this- what a great buy on the stamp- wonderful card!
kris

Katie said...

YUM...love all of that AC :) Your card is adorable...love your style!

Katie