August 23, 2008

Caardvarks Music Challenge & 2S4Y Ingrid's Bonus Sketch

I made one card for two challenges--a music-themed card for the Caardvarks challenge which I based on Ingrid's bonus sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You. I love the colors and combination of patterned papers.

I used Making Memories black cardstock for the card and dark brown cardstock on the flower, Provo Craft music paper, Paper Pizazz yellow stripe paper, the Paper Studio orange paper, Sizzix flower die cut with a Making Memories brad, and Rubber Stampede "just a note" rubber stamp. The inside of the card has ivory linen paper which is leftover from making my wedding invitations four years ago. I am proud of myself for making yet another card using supplies I already had--even the musical note paper. I hope the Michael's I usually shop at doesn't go bankrupt!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and way to go combining two challenges - love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on my sketch, Steph. Your card is very pretty. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love cards that "multi-task" AND ones that use up my stash...how totally clever of you to manage BOTH in one lovely & elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to use up your supplies ... this is wondeerful ... love the musical paper.

    ReplyDelete