July 23, 2008

Caardvarks Sketch Challenge--Kazan's Sketch

Caardvarks is having a card sketch challenge with two fabulous sketches by Laura and Kazan from 2 Sketches 4 You. I LOVE their sketch challenge blog and now have a new site I'm addicted to. The prize for winning the Caardvark's challenge is awesome--a Guest Designer spot for the August 20th challenge. How cool would that be? Here is Kazan's sketch:


And here's my take on it:


I used dark brown cardstock, me & my big ideas patterned paper, embossed cardstock using Fiskars embossing plates and accented with light blue chalk, scrap ribbon and rik rak, Sizzix die cut heart using textured cardstock and attached with foam squares, and EK Success "loopy letters" rubber stamps. I'm definitely making a card based on Laura's sketch and hope to make a card for the 2S4Y challenge, too. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the color combo and embossing. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light blue with black ... great sketch card.

    ReplyDelete