June 10, 2008

Caardvarks Drink Up Challenge


Over at Caardvarks, the current challenge is to make a beverage-themed card. Of course I had to make a card using one of my favorite stamps--a martini glass ($1 at Michael's). The card is made of black cardstock, olive green paper, and black and white patterned paper. I did some fancy cutting with my wave rotary cutter. I stamped the martini glass in black ink, accented with a little chalk, and cut around the shape. The martini glass is attached to the card with foam squares to give it a little dimension. This is the earliest I've had my card done, but I wanted to participate in the challenge before I leave on vacation. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm kinda partial to these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun drink card ... love the wavy lines ... since things look a little wavy after a few martinis :^)

    ReplyDelete