May 4, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day



There's nothing better than having the weekend off and being able to craft--even though I should be catching up on laundry, dishes, vacuuming. . . Instead I participated in a few card challenges over at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack. The first card I made was for Saturday's card challenge. The challenge was to make a card using polka dots. I was a little short on time and inspiration, so I used some polka dot paper I had to make a birthday card. Sunday's challenge was to make a card with stripes. For this one, I was a little more creative and used strips of cardstock that I stitched to white cardstock to make my "stripes." I LOVE the way it turned out, so I'll be making lots more cards using this technique. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment